12 Jan David Hilton – Harris & Hilton, Attorneys
Harris & Hilton, P.A. is a boutique law firm located in Raleigh, North Carolina, serving clients across the triangle region providing expertise in a broad range of services to meet the needs of business owners, corporations, and individuals.
Our approach offers personalized attention and comprehensive support for all of your needs while being sensitive to the financial needs of business in today’s economic environment. My specific practice areas include business and corporate law, commercial transactions, construction law, commercial and residential real estate, wills & trusts, and estate planning and administration.
If you are looking for an experienced, dedicated, and progressive law firm that will expend exemplary efforts pursuing exemplary results, then contact Harris & Hilton to discuss your legal needs.
- Successfully represented a national landlord in a breach of lease lawsuit against a national tenant resulting in a $2,800,000 settlement and payment to the landlord.
- Represented the owner in $54,000,000 commercial development which included HUD financing with Federal and State tax credits including, historic, NC Mill Credit and new markets.
- Represented owner in the refinance of a shopping center for $10,000,000.
- Negotiated and consummated loan modification to extend existing $9,500,000 loan for a retail shopping center owned by TICs.
- Negotiated contract for sale of an out parcel to Bojangles for $650,000.
- Represented the buyer in the purchase and redevelopment of a historic warehouse for $20,638,000 which included two CDE loans with Bank of America, Federal and State historic tax credits.
- Represented the buyer in the purchase of a retail center for $1,650,000.
- Prosecuted a civil action against a tenant and obtained a judgment for $109,000.
- Negotiated lease agreement with Harris Teeter on behalf of the owner of a retail shopping center.
Please contact David Hilton of Harris & Hilton, P.A., he can be reached by at (919) 848-6164 or via the following: