BNI Code of Ethics
All members of the BNI Morning Show are formally inducted into the Chapter upon acceptance of their membership. In addition, the current members are reviewed and their performance evaluated on an annual basis. Each member is subjected to the BNI Code of Ethics and willfully agrees to these principles.
Upon Induction We Agree To The Following:
- I will provide the quality of services at the prices that I have quoted.
- I will be truthful with the members and their referrals.
- I will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
- I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
- I will display a positive and supportive attitude with BNI members.
- I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession.